Coffee Arts

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last Summer, after reading a story about the best place to drink coffee in Vancouver, we went to Caffe Artigiano to try their coffee. Boy were they great! It's not only their coffee that impressed me, it was the design on top of the coffee! I have never seen one in my life, so this is my first time to know that you can put a design on top of your cappucino using the milk froth. Since then I have been looking for a book on how to do it myself. Well... I found one, but it's in Chinese language, so I gave it to Richard. Then I stumble on this story from kungfoodie's website on how to do coffee arts. Now I would like to share it with you all!




See.... it pays to spend hours upon hours searching through great food blogs to find this video clip for you to see!

Comments

Popular Posts